Authorize.Net Payment in Invoices
This app from, features a payment method in Odoo invoices which allows accounts department of your firm to register customer payments against invoices using Authorize.Net payment gateway.
Authorize.Net is a United States-based payment gateway service provider allowing merchants to accept credit card and electronic check payments through their website and over an Internet Protocol (IP) connection. Its service permits customers to enter credit card and shipping information directly onto a web page, in contrast to some alternatives that require the customer to sign up for a payment service before performing a transaction.
In this app, BroadTech is handling backend Integration of Authorize.Net Payment Gateway, which is not available in version 11 of Odoo by default.
How it works ?
- The merchant/seller ( The firm which raises invoices using Odoo, in our scenario) creates a merchant account in Authorize.Net
- Odoo is configured with the seller’s authorize.net credentials.
Other payment related options also can be configured in the same form.
- The BroadTech app shows ‘Pay’ option using authorize.net in the customer invoice .
- Account department calls the customer over phone and collect credit card information and click the payment link.
- The link redirects to Authorize.Net payment gateway and the accountant makes payment.
- Once the payment is success, the window returns to Odoo and mark the invoice as paid and Payment details get updated under the transaction tab in Invoice.
Please refer link to the module in Odoo App.